Labels

Thursday, July 11, 2013

iPad Mini 16.3-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery recharged using CD-R King Mobile Power Bank PWB-049-ZG 2800mAh


The title is a bit long, but these are my findings on recharging an iPad mini with a CD-R King 2800mAh Power Bank.

I ran out of power and need to be somewhere else, so I recharged my iPad mini with my CD-R King Power Bank, expecting it to be recharge at least more than half, like my Galaxy S3 (63% charge from completely drained).



I guess my math was a bit off. Galaxy S3 is 1/3 the size of iPad mini, so I should be happy getting 1/3 of the charge I got from S3.  I was surprised how fast the iPad mini drained the Power Bank.  It was empty in only 1.5 hours.  My iPad mini got a charge of 33% from 5% in one and a half hour.

So there you go, iPad mini charge test for CD-R King Mobile Power Bank PWB-049-ZG 2800mAh, it got the mini charge at 1/4 capacity.  Provided you turned the iPad mini off during the charge.

I was really surprised, the Power Bank got drained that fast by the iPad mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment