Labels

Monday, August 13, 2012

CD-R King Headset Design Copied Behringer HPM1000 Multi-Purpose Headphone

CD-R King HeadSet in black (Imitation) and
Behringer HPM1000 Headphone in silver
I mentioned before, that I have a headset same design as the Behringer HPM1000.

The external design is the same on both, and that is where their similarity ends. They have different colors, their purpose is also a bit different (one is a headset, the other is a headphone [no microphone]) and the sound quality isn't the same either (Behringer original is better).

The Funny thing is; the foam on the headband is softer on the imitation than the real deal.

I said before on my blog about Behringer HPM1000 [here], the imitation broke after just a month of rugged use.  As I am posting this it blog, it has been two months from my first review and the headset is still functioning.  The Behringer original is still functioning after 2 months, even with my very rugged everyday use. 

The Behringer HPM1000 is one tough headset, due to the fact I dropped it more than several times and it still functions.  I even accidentally pull the cord, most of the time, putting a strain between the headset connection on the left ear portion.  So far, the device is working without loosing sound or giving poor quality on either ear.

Due to it's cheap price, good sound quality and great durability.  I will definitely buy the same headset brand and model, as a replacement pair, if ever, my current one clunks out.

Again, I bought my pair from  In-Tune music store in Robinsons Galleria. They have other branches, they have one in SM Megamall, as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment