Labels

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Smart Communications Philippines have a new promo for Prepaid users


This is a bit off the Gadget criteria, but is needed if you have a cellphone gadget.

Good news, for those who text a lot in the Philippines.  Especially if you are already have a smart buddy sim card.  All you have to do is text MEGA250 to the number 2477.  This promo will give you the following:
  • Unlimited SMS to all networks
  • 3 hours tri-net calls (using the *2477 + 11-digit Smart/TNT/Sun number)
  • 100MB free mobile surfing 
All this is valid for 30 days. Cheaper than the TRINET100 promo, if you are after just texting to all network.

This news was read from their FB fan page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/SmartCommunications


I have to admit, they could have been fixing their back-end a couple of days ago, that my previous TRINET100 promo subscription was ruined, they ate up my original free 300+ txt, remaining 600+ promo text and my remaining 60 minute call was forfeited.

What's worst is when I called to have it fixed, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) keep insisting I already used up all my free calls & SMS.  She wasn't able to help me at all.  She just does not care, she keeps saying according to our records, you have used it all.  We ended the conversation, with me unsatisfied with the result.  When they texted me the next day on a survey if I was satisfied with their service, I replied "No".

But lately, after checking my load, I saw my free text back and the TRINET promo was given back.  I hope they don't screw me again, since I have been a loyal Smart subscriber.

No comments:

Post a Comment