Labels

Friday, November 9, 2012

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Available in the Philippines



I know, it's a bit late to announce this, but XCOM: Enemy Unknown is available in the Philippines since October 12, 2012.  Although, back then, when I tried to get a copy for PC, they were always out of stock; especially in the Rockwell Datablitz branch.

I was able to get a PC copy in Datablitz Megamall branch.  I'll write a review, after I play with it in Normal Difficulty.

DataBlitz priced the different formats as follows:

  • P1,895 for PS3
  • P1,695 for X360
  • P1,595 for PC
Available Region: R3 / NTSC-J

They say it comes with the following DLC:

  •  Classic X-COM Soldier
  • Soldier Deco Packs
  • Complete Color Customization

But I never notice them, they should come with the Games Installer in the first place.

You need Steam client to play.  And let me tell you, it's darn hard to download and install when the IP you  are using has been blocked by Steam.  Someone in my IP block must have done something to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment